The day has come! ‘Music for Boobies’, a cumulative effort between Rude Records and some of the hottest names in the alternative music scene to support the Keep A Breast Foundation’s mission, to empower youth around the world with breast health education and support, is finally out today.
You can ACT NOW. Spread the word, share the compilation on social media or on Spotify and Apple Music, send it to your friends, listen to it loud! Every little effort helps!
Remember: 50% of all proceeds (yes: this includes streams as well!) garnered through the sale of the compilation will go to support KAB’s ongoing efforts. Let’s make this massive! You’re just one click away (click below and pump up the volume!).
If you aren’t familiar with what MUSIC FOR BOOBIES is, you can get full details on the release right below!
About MUSIC FOR BOOBIES: Some of the hottest names in the alternative scene have joined forces with KAB and Rude Records, creating the two volumes that make up Music For Boobies, donating a mix of new and unreleased songs: duets, previously-released tracks connected to the KAB cause, as well as new remixed versions of their songs.
It’s been a long path till today’s release: the announcement came together over 6 months ago with the first 2 instant-grat tracks announced: a brand-new, unreleased cover of the New Radicals’ classic “You Get What You Give” from Arizona rockers THE MAINE (featuring Brennan Smiley) and ANGELS & AIRWAVES with a remix of their “Saturday Love”. Then an exciting and previously unreleased collaboration came in the form of a duet between DANKO JONES and LACUNA COIL’s CRISTINA SCABBIA for a new version of “Wild Woman” released on January 15th. Last month it was time then for 2 new unreleased songs: Zebrahead’s “Blue Light Special” and a new acoustic version of the classic super hit “Another Perfect Day” from American Hi-Fi!
You can now see the tracklisting in full: we won’t share it, go check it yourself below and share it!
More about Music For Boobies http://musicforboobies.com.
Music For Boobies
1. Angels & Airwaves – Saturday Love Remix
2. Falling In Reverse – Chemical Prisoner
3. Parkway Drive – Vice Grip
4. Sleeping With Sirens – Save Me A Spark
5. American Hi-Fi feat. Kay Hanley – Another Perfect Day (Acoustic)
6. Emarosa – A Hundred Crowns
7. Too Close To Touch – Pretty Little Thing
8. Motion City Soundtrack – Lose Control
9. Allison Weiss – Who We Are
10. Alvarez Kings – Fear To Feel
11. Patent Pending – It’s All Good Today
12. The Raveonettes – Wake Me Up
1. The Maine feat. Brennan Smiley – You Get What You Give
2. Simple Plan – Astronaut
3. Anti-Flag feat. Tim Armstrong – Brandenburg Gate
4. Knuckle Puck – Swing
5. Such Gold – When It Gives
6. Danko Jones feat. Cristina Scabbia – Wild Woman
7. letlive. – Banshee (Ghost Fame)
8. Beautiful Bodies – War Inside Your Heart
9. Skinny Lister – Trouble On Oxford Street
10. Zebrahead – Blue Light Special
11. Enter Shikari – Dear Future Historians… (London Elektricity Remix)
12. This Wild Life – No More Bad Days
13. Simone Denny – Breathe Again
About The Keep A Breast Foundation
Now entering their 15th year, The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower young people around the world with breast health education and support. Since its inception in 2000, KAB has worked with young people to remove the shame associated with breasts and breast cancer health. Through various initiatives such as breast cast art exhibitions, the “Non Toxic Revolution” and “I love boobies!” campaign, KAB has opened up the dialogue about breast cancer, and has proven to be a doorway to breast self-awareness and education. Keep A Breast has grown into the leading global youth-based breast cancer prevention organization, with global affiliates in Japan, Canada, France, UK and Chile. Constantly pushing the boundaries of the pink ribbon status quo, Keep A Breast has always encouraged young people to love their boobies, get to know their bodies and be aware of changes. http://www.keep-a-breast.org/ Twitter/Instagram: @keepabreast
About Rude Records
Rude Records is an independent record label, founded and based in Europe and distributed worldwide. It represents in Europe a selection of alternative US labels (Hopeless Records, SideOneDummy Records, Nitro Records and more) and it enjoys its own growing roster of international artists, such as Zebrahead, American Hi-Fi, The Maine, I Am The Avalanche, Light Years, Set It Off, Less Than Jake, Bedouin Soundclash and many more. http://www.ruderecords.com.